Literotica.com
index : members : CalypsoInPhilly : Biography

Add to favorites

CalypsoInPhilly
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CalypsoInPhilly's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: D/s, bondage, control, edging, a little pain
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 3483054
Member Since: December 12, 2016
Last Modified: January 29, 2017
Some words from CalypsoInPhilly:

My stories are not sequential, but the ones in the BDSM category all involve the same couple. The dynamic of their relationship is explained in great detail in "Strapped Into the Harness" (pertinent excerpt is below), so you may want to read that story first. (Otherwise, the male character might come across as a bullying asshole... and nothing could be further from the truth.)

Thanks to all of you who have sent me feedback - it is very useful and I appreciate your taking the time to provide it! As I learn from all of you, I hope my stories will continue to improve.

Excerpt from "Strapped Into the Harness"

He remembered how he'd felt when she first told him about her fascination with BDSM. He had been ignorant of what the term meant and not particularly interested. At her suggestion, he had used neckties on her wrists once, and also used one as a blindfold, but he was reluctant to take it any further because he didn't think he could ever hurt someone he loved. Sex for him was simply not fun unless it was mutually enjoyable. He was both wired and socially conditioned to protect someone he loved, never to strike a woman, never to take anything by force.

He had mistakenly thought BDSM was a sadomasochism fetish, involving things like nonconsensual rape, practiced secretly by people covered in tattoos and piercings. How could he possibly ever enjoy spanking someone hard enough to leave welts? Or using a whip, for Chrissake? Deliberately making her feel pain? When all he wanted to do was cherish her and make gentle love with her? If a woman ever said "no" or "stop" to him, then that was it. End of story. An immediate barrier he would never, ever cross.

But when he realized how much it aroused her, he was eager to learn more about it. He discovered it was an unexpectedly mainstream practice, a lifestyle for many, many people (including those without any tattoos or piercings). She had been patient with him, explaining the psychology of a healthy D/s relationship, teaching him the critical difference between the words "no" and "red," and emphasizing the holy trinity of BDSM: Safe, Sane, and Consensual. She had also given him lots of reading material to help him understand that to her, the S in BDSM always stood for submission, not sadism.

The aspects she wanted him to embrace were bondage and domination. For her to be fully aroused sexually, she needed to be physically helpless. Not just FEEL helpless, but BE helpless. Maybe it was due to her alpha female personality (she sometimes described herself as an alpha sub); or her high-powered, high-income, high-stress job; or her upbringing and certain childhood events; but she no longer thought about WHY she needed this. She just accepted it.

Knowing how much he loved her gave her courage to explain all this to him. He was awed at the level of trust she placed in him, and flattered, and hugely aroused. He decided to throw himself wholeheartedly into whatever she wanted and needed. Once they were in a scene, she needed him to be stern with her, forceful, cold, even seemingly unkind. While she didn't want him to be a physical sadist, she needed him to be sadistic and controlling in his demeanor. She wanted - needed - to submit to him as her Dom.

He was very intelligent and a quick learner. She provided lots of positive reinforcement by her responses to his initial attempts to dominate her. At first, the hardest part for him was to keep his brain focused when his cock was inside her mouth or pussy, because once that happened, he had trouble remembering what he was expected to do next. It came as a relief to him to realize that in order to keep her turned on, he didn't actually have to hurt her beyond intense sexual discomfort. He just had to dominate and control her, give her orders, overpower her physically. The more helpless she was, the more she liked it. And the more turned on she was, the more urgent his erections became. Now he WANTED to dominate and control her, wanted to hold her in his power. He loved knowing that her thoughts of his dominance kept her in a near-constant state of arousal.

And he discovered that he did enjoy inflicting a little pain on her, occasionally making her seriously uncomfortable. He grew to look forward to their scenes, gradually assuming the role of Dom until it no longer felt like a role. She had insisted that for this to work, he would have to push her out of her comfort zone. It required a lot of mutual trust: he had to trust that she genuinely wanted what she was asking him to do, and she had to trust him to do it while keeping her safe.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board