• Authors
  • natureboy76
Reader Profile image
userpic of natureboy76

natureboy76

My college years were the best years of my life. The crazy parties, wild young ladies, casual sex, good weed, and good friends were all plentiful. Without the experiences of those days, I wouldn't be the person that I am today.
Nowadays, I am a nudist, or a naturist, whatever the difference between the two, I don't know. I'm also a nakedist, and enjoy being sexual while being nude with others, in appropriate settings. I enjoy CFNM very much, and I've been fortunate to actually be the NM with the CF many times. All of the sub/dom scene associated with CFNM is beyond me, and seems a little silly. Does that stuff turn anyone on? Geez!
I really enjoy reading incest stories, especially the mother/son, sister/brother, and mother/daughter genre. Despite getting a great turn-on from incest, I don't have any desire to have sex with any member of my immediate family. I mean, reading it is one thing, but doing it? No thanks!
Group masturbation is a big turn-on for me, and I'd sure would like to join a coed masturbation club. Doesn't that sound deliciously decadent?


Location

Beggar's Tomb, NY

Member Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10My Favorites
14My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Full Hairy Bushes, Big Nipples, CFNM, Big Boob, Small Boobs, Just Boobs, Big Clits

Contact Member

Contact natureboy76 by clicking here.