DaddysLittleGirlx3

Hello! I'm Emma, a twenty-one year old female living just outside Atlanta, Georgia. {Despite my username having "x3" at the end, there are not three girls.} I'm 5'4" and my weight fluctuates between 110-120 pounds. I have eyes that sway back and forth between green and blue and long blonde hair that reaches the small of my back. I get along with everyone and I'm constantly happy/smiling/laughing. Catching me in an off mood is very rare.

I'm submissive by nature. I love to please. I'm the happiest when I know my partner is enjoying themselves therefore I'm willing to do anything my partner requests of me. My limits are bathroom play, animals and extreme violence. No thank you to either of those. However, yes please to any/all of the following: spanking, choking, hair pulling, face slapping, bondage, restraints/rope play/suspension, orgasm denial, anal, breath play, name calling and consensual non-consent. I have a Daddy kink but no, I do not have Daddy issues.

With that being said, I'm on this site to chat, roleplay, and potentially meet a long-term online Dominant. I'm looking for a Daddy/Dom that knows when to be rough and when to be more nurturing and gentle. Despite my love for rough play, I also love "vanilla" sex with lots of cuddling and more of the lovey-dovey type of things. After all, I am the most helpless romantic I know.

When roleplaying with me, I just ask that you PLEASE have proper grammar and be as descriptive as possible. I promise to return the favor and it'll make all the difference. I expect you to put just as much effort in as I do.

Girls are so welcomed to reach out to me! I'm sexually attracted to girls as well and I'd love to have some fellow kittens to play/talk with.

I won't say I don't bite (because I do) but I'm not mean so feel free to message me if you catch me online. Perhaps I'll be a good girl for you.

If you wish to contact me outside of Lit, my e-mail is: emma_moore18@outlook.com

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/2CM6CfQT

Location

Georgia

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact DaddysLittleGirlx3 by clicking here.