Literotica.com
index : members : Moniquesatintv : Biography

Add to favorites

Moniquesatintv
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Moniquesatintv's Biography:
Gender: Transgender
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: Essex, UK
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Sex in Satin
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: satin
Pets: None
User Number: 3507578
Member Since: December 31, 2016
Last Modified: March 12, 2017
Some words from Moniquesatintv:

Hi I'm Monique a horny bi satin fetish tv who loves to dress in silky satin clothes, stockings heels etc. I live alone in a smallish flat in Pitsea, Essex Uk. I have had a strange attraction for satin for as long as I remember. when I was about 4 yrs old I remember being fascinated by the feel of my baby sister's satin dress. My mum (who left home when I was 5) had a faux fur coat with cream satin lining and I remember constantly fondling and stroking and loving the feel of the satin against my skin. When my mum left home she left it behind and I found it while rummaging around our spare room when I was off sick from school. I was still very young, but my Dad had to work so I was alone in the house. When I found the coat I got very excited and aroused. I took it into my bedroom , stripped off and got into bed with the coat. I started touching, then caressing the satin lining and eventually started rubbing it over my genitals. I think I had my first and several pre puberty non ejaculatory orgasms. Needless to say I enjoyed it and after did it every chance I could get. I noticed that every time I saw a woman wearing satin, especially while watching old movies with the old Hollywood starlets like Monroe, Harlow etc. wearing gorgeous satin dresses and gowns, I would get an erection and would have to disappear and have a session with 'the lining'. One Saturday afternoon when I was about 11, I was watching an old b&w movie in the lounge while my Dad was in the garden mowing the lawn. Suddenly the lady in the film swept onto the nightclub stage floor and started singing and dancing while wearing an amazingly sexy long slitted black satin dress with long black satin gloves... I actually came in my pants, And not the dry kind either. In fact it was my first proper ejaculation and at first I was worried because of the wet, sticky liquid that pumped out! The lady was Rita Hayworth and the movie was 'Gilda', one of my now favourite movie scenes and mastabatory fantasies. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBILSCFMg8M) I also remember having to go shopping for groceries with my Dad on Saturday mornings and while in the Co-op one day, as we were walking between the aisles, as I turned the corner I bumped into a red haired middle aged woman wearing a 50's style satin dress. It was silvery white, with tiny black polka dots, sleeveless, very tight. I think they call them 'wiggle' dresses now. Anyway, Apart from the excitement of seeing her in it, I actually felt it as we bumped into each other. Another instant orgasm! Unfortunately I had to carry on shopping with wet and sticky underpants, however it didn't bother me because I spent the rest of the outing in a daze, thinking about that woman and her amazingly sexy dress. When I got home I rushed upstairs to my room grabbed the satin lined coat and 'wanked' myself silly. I had my first real girlfriend (J) when I was about 12 and we ended dating for the next 5 years. We soon got into heavy petting and had a regular 'nookie' night every Sunday night at my house when we would sneak up to my bedroom and 'listen to records'. One night when J came round she was wearing a long sleeved white satin blouse that did up at the back, that she'd borrowed off her mum and I was previously unaware of. When she took her coat off and I saw it for the first time my eyes nearly popped out of my head and I got an instant erection. I practically dragged her upstairs and into my room and ravished her severely.

Once J realised how turned on I got when she wore satin, she got hold of as much as she could, blouses, dresses, skirts, lingerie, often raiding her moms wardrobe and underwear drawer. Also, when she was about 14, she really got into the retro look and started wearing stockings, stilettos, retro lingerie, Pencil skirts...I loved it. However, her Dad was very strict... almost Quakeresque and didn't approve at all, so she started leaving her stuff at my place. I used to really look forward to Sunday nights.. made having to face Mondays and school bearable.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) one Sunday afternoon when we were both at J's house, just as we were getting ready to leave for my place, her Dad noticed her wearing makeup and stopped her coming round. I remember being furious and seething while I walked home alone. When I got in, I went straight up to my room, put some records and just laid on my bed looking at the ceiling feeling very angry and sexually frustrated. After awhile I started to calm down but still felt really horny which led of course to me fondling myself. For some reason though it wasn't really working but then I remembered J's stash in my cupboard. Initially I was just going to get something satiny and just strip off and rub the material over my body and crotch until I came... however while going through her stuff I found her red satin suspender belt and black seamed nylon stockings. I've been dressing ever since.....

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board