• Authors
  • aFutileResistance

aFutileResistance

If you've been following my channel for any length of time you'll notice I have a number of stories that are unfinished at the moment. I am the kind of person who will immerse myself into something only to jump to the next thing as soon as the idea hit me.

I'm going to take a new approach to this channel. I'm going to do some 'write with me' videos on YouTube where you can join me for a little ASMR relaxation or we can write together.

I'll use this time to revamp my stories and finish them off one by one. Then I'll post the chapters to Literotica for your feedback. I think this will be the motivation I need to see the characters to the end of their stories.

Check me out on Instagram and YouTube @afutileresistance. Remember this is a journey. If you're another writer looking for some company and motivation or someone just looking to close their eyes and listen to me typing out my ideas, subscribe and stay in touch.

Let me know what you want to see from me and what stories you want to see me finish first. I'm really curious if you'd be interested in audio options for my stories.

If you've read this far down you'll probably have noticed I've changed my pseudonym, while I'm still AfutileResistance, I'm now going by Anne Leigh. It felt more authentic.

Hope to connect with you.

Location

The Great White North

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
125Followers
23Following
83My Favorites
6My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing

Contact Author

Contact aFutileResistance by clicking here.