• Authors
  • Mahalo70

Mahalo70

No I am not Hawaiian, Yes the name is....it was given to me by a very dear friend and in Hawaiian it means a variety of things one of which is "Thank-You".

Over 40 Bi woman that loves to chat about anything and everything, very open minded. I can't be called a true switch, but I do enjoy both aspects of it, but not all the time. It's a roll of the dice how I feel day to day. I don't give pics or vid's...sorry!

I love to RP so say Hi if you dare too....I don't bite (although I do nibble) Secret: I am a very oral person take that however you wish.

I am rather quiet in public settings, so PM me if you wish. I do try to answer any that I get even if it's just to say "Hey, sorry I am busy right now."

I am 5' 5" with naturally curly brown hair that falls just about the middle of my back, it has natural red highlights which I sometimes add to. I have 40 C breasts with dark areola and very sensitive.

I have a few kink's and lots of fantasies. Ask if you wish to know about them.

Last by not least. I am single, here for fun and meeting new friends. I don't like drama so leave it elsewhere. I do not give out my email and I do not chat on any other forms of communications like Messenger or Hang outs etc. so please don't ask.

So take the time to say Hi. You might be surprised at the new friend you will find with me.

Location

In your darkest fantasy

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
26Followers
4My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

To Many To List

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

A Few

Contact Author

Contact Mahalo70 by clicking here.