• Authors
  • cdCindy1

cdCindy1

Closet bisexual crossdresser who loves sucking cock and getting fucked by men with big dicks. I wish my wife was watching me. I also visit 2 Mistresses on a regular basis. They dress me in sexy clothes and do my make-up. Then they feed me their big black dildos to suck and then fuck me with it. I love being a sissy submissive slut bitch -- because that's what I am.
I also enjoy being naked with a man (not dressed in my women's clothes) and having hot gay sex without regard to anyone else or anything else going on around us. I love an older man kissing me, feeding me his cock and then fucking me deep and hard. I truly love giving myself completely to a hot well-hung man.
I wish I could take the next step and come out to my wife and tell her that I'm gay. I want only men. One day maybe I'll muster up the courage to do so. Wish me luck!!!

The following is one of my recent comments that I left on a story. It says it all:
To my beautiful wife, I confess the following:
I have been cross-dressing for more than 3 years and I love feeling like a woman when I dress and when I'm pleasing a hot hunky man. I love sucking the cocks of my well-hung male lovers and then feeling their big cocks inside my man-pussy, fucking me like the sissy faggot bitch that I've become.
I know that you might already suspect that I've been fooling around with someone else but it isn't another woman. I only want to be with men and if that makes me "gay" then so be it. I've been having hot gay sex with other men (sometimes dressed up, sometimes not) for the last few years. I love a man holding me, carressing me, deep french-kissing me, feeding me their cocks to suck, shooting their 1st load of cum into my mouth (yes, I swallow), and then fucking me and shooting their big 2nd load of cum into my man-pussy, breeding me like the sissy faggot that I've become.
It's been hard keeping this secret from you for this long and I've often fantasized about you finding out by catching me with one of my male lovers. I truly want to tell you my secret and come out of the closet to you. I hope that I can find the courage one day to tell you because that is the least you deserve from your husband, who still loves you but can't give up his secret gay life.
I hope that one day we can go shopping together and buy sexy lingerie for both of us, giggling with the salesgirls who know that I'm buying women's clothes for myself. Perhaps you can also help me with my make-up (I'm not very good at it) and become my best female friend. One day I will find the courage to tell you.
Your loving gay husband, cdCindy1

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
350Followers
290Following
1257My Favorites
2270My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

Crossdressing, Submissive, Bottom For Men

Contact Author

Contact cdCindy1 by clicking here.