• Authors
  • jbirdman

jbirdman

I grew up on a ranch. My first girlfriend was a very pretty and popular girl in highschool. She liked to cock tease me and have me eat her pussy. I eventually found out that she was having sex with the biggest dicked guy in school but he would not eat her pussy. If I would go down on her, she would give me her panties to take home.

Once she knew that I would eat her pussy without expecting sex or even a blowjob, I was getting a call many Friday and Saturday nights to come and spend time with my head between her legs. She did like to play with my hard cock but she always told me it was the tiniest cock she had ever seen (6+ inches hard but very small when flaccid, about an inch).

She never gave me a handjob to orgasm. She would always find some reason why I had to go or why she had to get home. She liked to watch me put my erection back in my pants without getting to cum. In many ways that was the best sex I ever had, which consisted of eating her pussy, cock teasing and masturbating with her panties. I know now that she had me eat her pussy after fucking around with her better endowed boyfriend.

This early experience shaped my sexual orientation to a very large extent. My stories have elements of real life experiences, but are largely my sexual fantasies. While I have done most of these things, I have never put them all together as a lifestyle.

My lover has become my cock mistress. I now wear a CB-6000S (S for short) or more often my Mature Metal Queens Keep chastity device for her. The Queens Keep is a custom device and it was ordered with a smaller cage than the CB-6000S. The Queens Keep is 1/2 inch shorter than my CB-6000S and keeps my cock very compressed while worshiping pussy. I asked her to take control of my cock and use it for her amusement and pleasure.

To determine when I earn my sexual release we use a dice game utilizing 6 dice. She rolls one of the dice to get a number from 1 to 6 and then she rolls that number of dice to get my goal. Once she has the total she records it and seals it in an envelope. I must earn that many points (as many as 36 points) to get my own release by making love using my hands, mouth and sex toys; but mostly oral from me. Each time I earn a point she marks it on the envelope. She decided to remember my target and teases me by saying that she isn't positive if she remembers it correctly. She will say "I am just not sure you are there yet so we should keep going just to be safe". I am always clueless about how many more orgasms for her before I get my own release. Kind of interesting how the term "release" has a dual meaning when you wear a chastity device.

When we have sex she removes my CB-6000 and teases my cock for her amusement. I never know when I will get to have an actual orgasm. She will slowly play with my erection and if I am close to a climax I have to say "please stop". When she tells me to put back on the CB-6000 without any orgasm for me it is divine frustration. It keeps me very motivated to earn more points and enjoy an orgasm.

We are still getting used to the new dynamic in our relationship but we are both enjoying my full time chastity very much. I love having my cock under her control and she loves all the orgasm she is enjoying.

Location

Western USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
198Followers
23Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Tease And Denial, Male Chastity, Femdom, Cuckolding

Contact Author

Contact jbirdman by clicking here.