Literotica.com
index : members : bisizequeen : Biography

Add to favorites

bisizequeen
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
bisizequeen's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 3541201
Member Since: January 24, 2017
Last Modified: March 2, 2023
bisizequeen
Some words from bisizequeen:

Hey,

i'm Lara. 30 years old and from europe. Im in a relationships for 8 years now. I was born and raised in the states but my mom moved to europe when i was a teenager so now im living here. Where exactly? Country is germany but i wont tell you anymore details.

Yes i love big dicks. But that doesnt mean that you can talk to me in a rude way. im still a normal person who wants to talk and see what happens here.

I really love to talk to people on here. Not everything is about sex and sexual stuff. Building a bond with people, getting to know them gives me pleasure as well. its a mix of everything i guess.

Came back after nearly a two year break. So be gentle with me and maybe i will get back to the ropes. In general i dont like to tell too much about me right now and here since it would mean we dont have anything to talk about right? Nothing better than learning the ropes of others and being interesting.

So if you think i am interesting enough for you then hit me up, lets talk

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board