• Authors
  • Cleevedreams

Cleevedreams

Rob, a retired professional guy who is married, a carer for my wife, so my writing tends to be cathartic.
Some of my stories have a wild taste of fantasy, some are based on experience, but the writing helps me.
I appreciate many readers are from 'across the pond,' and culture, and slang are often diverse.
Since the pandemic I’ve used ‘chat’ a lot more, sometimes simply for gentle conversation, but occasionally I’ve connected with some really sexy folk to excite and delight. Like many people particularly women, I guess, we use chat to become a personality that’s removed from everyday life.
I hope you enjoy some of my stories. Please note I just ignore the negative comments from folks who don’t sign a name.
If you want more ‘direct’ chat we can do that elsewhere.
I’m also realising the line between ‘realistic’ and ‘fantasy’ stories is a fine one. It’s often difficult to manage in my own mind the expectations of readers.
I’ve shortened my profile details, but I’m staggered by the ‘take up’ of my stories, thanks everyone and I’m still trying to improve.
One other point. A problem I have is that I run out of enthusiasm for some storylines so if anyone wants to ‘take over’ a story I’d be willing to discuss it.
Perhaps need to modify this profile with the passage of time.

Location

UK East Midlands

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2241Followers
151Following
14My Favorites
329My Comments
24Series Published

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Theatre

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Writing Has Become One

Contact Author

Contact Cleevedreams by clicking here.