Literotica.com
index : members : piggygirl69 : Biography

Add to favorites

piggygirl69
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
piggygirl69's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Stuck
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Writing,reading, jewelry designer,camping,fishing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s), Other
User Number: 3554620
Member Since: February 4, 2017
Last Modified: February 22, 2017
Some words from piggygirl69:

Sexless housewife who loves to write & is hoping to work up the courage to submit a story soon for my newly discovered enjoyment of reading erotica. I've been asked about my name. The first time I ever touched myself at about 5 years old, my mom caught me and freaked out. As she was vigorously scrubbing my hands she was explaining that only piggy girls "did that" and to never do it again because it was dirty and piggy! Oh, and I was born in 1969. Needless to say, I'm just now starting to understand that doing "that" isn't dirty. Kinda fucky, isn't it?!

*Sweetest Sin" by adjoaq has to be not only the best story I've read here so far, but one of the most well written ever! I was enthralled until the very end. If anyone would have told me I'd cry reading erotica, I'd have laughed at them. But I did cry! This could easily be made into a Lifetime movie, once edited - unfortunately.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board