• Authors
  • Andella

Andella

I am a quiet and shy southern lady until you get to know me. I love to laugh and have fun. I try to make as many friends as possible. I will try just about anything once if I am able and I try to be openminded as I can but don't always succeed I am afraid. I love sex, LOTS of sex, as much sex as I can get (which isn't often) but I just can't seem to get into cyber. I have been told I am great at it but I just don't enjoy it that much. I changed my contact info for just this reason, even changed my contact name. I was getting tons of guys sending me messages wanting me to cyber and have phone sex. So if you are one of those guys, I am sorry but I am not doing that anymore. If you want to get to know me for me then please send me a PM, I will gladly give you my info. I am divorced and currently single. I am always looking for a guy or gal to chat with and maybe more. My friends tell me I am softhearted, kind, and way to sweet for my own good which is constantly getting me into trouble. I tend to trust people way to easily which I am working on changing. It seems I am always getting hurt by someone. I try to be as honest as I can. I believe in not judging people until I get to know them unless they just keep on being a complete ass over and over. I can't stand snobbery, thinking you are better than someone, or making them feel small or dumb. I have been known to act silly trying to get others to smile and laugh and have been known to tell some absolute corny jokes, *blush*, also have a bad habit of just being one of those people with a weird sense of humor, but please don't hold that against me. :-)

Location

North GA

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Andella by clicking here.