• Authors
  • Bardot1990

Bardot1990

I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptive enough, nor were the interesting passages long enough. Also, the descriptions always seemed a little sappy. “He broached her maidenhead”. What kind of uninspired, insipid effluvium is that?

So I decided to write something along the same lines but with a slew of florid adjectives that describe sex as it really happens. The sights. The sounds. The aromas.

I played basketball in college but I wasn't good enough to make the WNBA. I took my Masters, did some traveling, then burst upon the job market--where I found that my skills didn't match the salary my lifestyle required. So, I've decided to put my imagination to work and see if I might impose some of my insipid effluvium upon others.

I have a wickedly delightful sense of humor. Very little offends me. If I happen to run across something that offends me, I'll probably laugh.

I'm new to this. I don't have a website yet. I've only written one novel. I let my younger brother read it once. That printed copy disappeared shortly thereafter. One day I caught him coming out of the bathroom with it.

I took that as a 5-star rating from the horniest toad on the planet!

Location

America

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
136Followers
4Following
42My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing, Photography, Drawing

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Bardot1990 by clicking here.