• Authors
  • PleasingTeasing

PleasingTeasing

Howdy

I’m trying to write mainly for ladies here, from a males point of view but for ladies. That said if the gents like it then that’s fine too.

I’m not exactly new to erotic writing. Many years ago I had a lady that enjoyed me leaving my missives in various places that she would find them and sometimes share with her friends. Then we were no longer together and I had no one to enjoy my writing.

That is until the weekend when the single most incredible lady in my life indulged me in one of my more tame fantasies with an eagerness that surprised and a willingness that thrilled. She is my friend, my muse, beauty personified and sexiness defined and it is damned complicated.

My first story is what happened at the weekend. What follow will be either the further fantasies she fulfils or just the fantasies I have. I won’t say which just yet.

Right now I’m concentrating on my muse, the lady that responsible for my getting back into writing so my writing will mainly concern her. She’s aware of my writing and a willing participant.

I’m out of practise writing for others so feel free to constructively criticize comment praise or just get in touch.

Oh that is my muse up there in the profile pic used in terms with her conditions. Her name is Gypsy and she's wonderful.

Location

The Dark Continent

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
5Following
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

This, That, And Some Other Things

Fetishes

Ooooh Lots!

Contact Author

Contact PleasingTeasing by clicking here.