Literotica.com
index : members : MemoryofSnow : Biography

Add to favorites

MemoryofSnow
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MemoryofSnow's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 41 to 50
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing,Role-playing Games,Comics,Fantasy,BDSM,D/s,Costumes,Cosplay,Sexual Role-play
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Polyamory,D/s,Sexual Roleplay,Catgirls,Clothing
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 3605620
Member Since: March 14, 2017
Last Modified: June 15, 2019
Some words from MemoryofSnow:

Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law.

Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from time to time.

If you have been following me for a while, you may know that the 'Collaring of Chloe' story was meant to become a published novel and I had stopped posting chapters in expectation of that. However, life has a way of throwing curve-balls at one. While I have tried to maintain a positive face, the truth is, I have made little real headway on this and the avenues through which it was looking that I would be published packed up and moved along to other pastures.

So, I once promised that, if the whole 'published' thing didn't work out, I would return and just got back to putting up new chapters. I plan to do that.

However, I am also putting up a Patreon account for those who might wish to 'tip your writer' as it were, show appreciation, or just generally help me to be able to have the time and ability to continue putting up chapters and other stories.

The link for my Patreon is:

https://www.patreon.com/Memory_of_Snow

Please know that it is meant simply as an ask for support, not as a requirement for me to provide more content. I invite you to show your appreciation, but know that I appreciate just knowing that you enjoy my work.

New chapters up soon.

I have been writing for almost all my life and love stories, characters, and just the act of creating them. I do not fancy myself some master at writing, but look forward to seeing myself commercially published in the near future with The Collaring of Chloe. I am Polyamorus in my own private life and the story about Chloe I am writing is based on my own desires for the kind of relationships I'd like to have.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board