Autolycus

Hello...welcome to my nightmare...eerrrrrr...profile.

In case you were curious....

Now Autolycus once visited wealthy Ithaca, to find that his daughter had just produced a son. Eurycleia placed the baby on his knees as he was finishing supper, and said to him: ‘Autolycus, you must give a name to your grandchild: he has been long desired and prayed for.’

‘My son-in-law, my daughter,’ Autolycus replied, ‘here’s a name for you. Since I am one who’s wished suffering to many men and women on this fertile earth, then let the child be named Odysseus, man of suffering.

कालोऽस्मि लोकक्षयकृत्प्रवृद्धो
I am time. The mighty source of the destruction of worlds.

To be clear, I am a lunatic who comes here to type random shit. I keep hoping that people will make the connection between typing "M DOM bull 34 etc." or "any sluts?" or any other things that would get the shit kicked out of them in real life with my requests for money or Latvian speakers. (Nope...I am not in need of money and I don't know any Latvian but the odds of me finding it in here are about the same as finding anything here).

That said, interesting PMs and chat in the room may receive appropriate answers.

Go raibh maith agat

(I could totally have typed random letters but that is an actual phrase from Irish....I try to be honest about when I am lying)

(Also I originally mispelled the Irish and I sure I am still missing accents because the Irish taught the French how to spell...I cannot remember who pointed that out to me but I am grateful for the correction)

Location

Northeastern US

Gender

Male

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
5Followers
4Following
2My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

52

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Taking People's Money, Church Burning

Contact Member

Contact Autolycus by clicking here.