• Authors
  • Omental

Omental

Baby boomer, trying new things. Certain types of women appeal to me, usually attractive ladies in the middle of their life. Feminine, lady-like and a little prim and proper, including certain transgender who are attractive and femininely submissive. I like to explore what would happen if refined ladies like these suddenly found themselves at the mercy of a predator/s. Since they are my ladies in the stories I write I reserve the right to dress them according to my own sexual preferences; Satin, silk and nylon. I am endlessly excited by their shimmering delights, especially blouses and slips (the more vintage style with lacey adornments). Glossy stockings with a suspender belt and High heels would be the icing on the cake naturally. Given the time, I prefer my heroine to arrive at peril's door naively and slip incrementally into greater danger and humiliation until ultimately submitting to whatever degradation her tormentor desires. I do not like violence or pain very much, although a good spanking is often called for.
I am also interested in corresponding with like minds, if there are any around who are twisted in a similar fashion. :)

Location

Midlands, England

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers
9Following
10My Favorites
21My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Mature Ladies, Non-Consent/reluctance, Blackmail, Silky Blouses, Slips, Stockings And Suspenders

Contact Author

Contact Omental by clicking here.