Literotica.com
index : members : Nathan_Wolf : Biography

Add to favorites

Nathan_Wolf
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nathan_Wolf's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: Over 60
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Massachuestts
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing,Photography
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 3633923
Member Since: April 6, 2017
Last Modified: October 26, 2020
Nathan_Wolf
Some words from Nathan_Wolf:

Secrets of Liberty Mountain is my first venture into the world of erotic story telling. I enjoy the genre but am often dismayed at the lack of believable details accompanying most stories. I do not live in a world where every female is a contender for Ms. Universe and every man endowed with a package of above average junk.

I have been a writer, on and off, for about forty years. Once upon a time, I was the Editor and Publisher of a defunct community newspaper called the North County Advocate. Most, but not all, the back-story for Dennis Richards comes from my life. The ‘clothing optional’ lesbian commune actually did happen. My girlfriend and I spent a good chunk of one summer living with seven lesbians who decided clothing limited their free expression of sexuality. Given the choice of either removing my clothing or removing myself from their company, I disrobed and helped feed the flying bugs of northern Maine. Living with a group of naked lesbians was frustrating. I felt like I was starving to death in a cookie factory because of lockjaw.

Thanks to my exposure to Agent Orange, while based at MACV in Saigon I am today a 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran. I have voted, usually for the losing candidate, in every election since 1972. I have held elective and appointed office in my hometown served as a church elder for 30 years and have been a community journalist for most of my life. I have a loving wife of 34 years and two fantastic children who still live at home. Life is good, except for the parts that suck.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board