• Authors
  • trybiman

trybiman

More and more I badly want to have the full experience with a man. I used to only fantasize about being with a beautiful woman with a penis, then it progressed to crossdressers or even men but focused purely on the sexual component, basically waist down only.

I had a shocking discovery one day when I was out for lunch. I saw a man and shockingly I got the overwhelming urge to be with him in a totally new way. I wanted to kiss him, make-out with him and eventually get him in bed. The only words that I can come up with to describe him right now is that he was beautiful. I still fantasize about him often. My tastes/urges have changed but I have also come to realize that I actually have a type when it comes to my attraction to men.

Here's to embracing change!

And embrace it I have. I've come to accept that my username is only partially correct. I've admitted both to myself and a couple others that I fully identify as bisexual. There is no "try" anymore. I truly am a bi man and admitting it feels great. The excitement that I felt when sharing it with those that are either close or I know would be accepting has been exhilarating. I look forward to sharing with others, and hopefully sharing more than just words with a sexy man or gurl.

Location

California, United States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
98Followers
40Following
146My Favorites
16My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Soccer, Fly Fishing, Running, Woodworking, Masturbating

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Crossdressing, Panties, Lingerie, Anal, Toys, Transexual, Bisex, Experimentation, Chastity, Bondage

Contact Author

Contact trybiman by clicking here.