• Authors
  • Otktlc

Otktlc

I am a Romantic, spirited, imaginative and dominant,late thirties guy, with good looks, toned body, intelligence, sensitivity and a wicked sense of good fun.
I enjoy combining our D/s natures with everyday activites such as the movies, theatres, restaurants, social evenings out, dinner parties at home, all with a freshy spanked bottom or maybe with a remote(no wires) vibrator inserted for my teasing pleasure.
Afternoons of sexual exploration and bdsm fun before a relaxed evening,candle lit dinner and a cosy cuddle on the sofa with a few DVD movies and soft love making easing gently into sleep. - The perfect day.

A TESTIMONIAL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM A PLAY PARTNER
A very creative and imaginative Dom, who will always surprise and delight. Talented, tender but firm as and when the moment arises. Outside of the scene you can expect a gentleman who is interested in your needs and desires. He has a good sense of humour and likes to put a lot of effort into play dates and "normal" dates too. Honesty is very important to him as is a sense of fun and adventure. Not one to be missed girls!

I am 38, 5ft 7 slim/athletic build living in Romford Essex with a weekend cottage near Diss in Suffolk

Ideal Person: I am looking for an attractive, fun, romantic, tactile, sensitive, submissive woman. She will enjoy regular spankings, fun sexy games and sexual submission to cater for my high sex drive (both giving and receiving pleasure)



Location

London Essex

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Spanking

Contact Author

Contact Otktlc by clicking here.