• Authors
  • hoosierdaddy62

hoosierdaddy62

Mature married dad with specific curiosities, open minded, but up front, scat is simply gross and unsanitary. If you are a pedophile, do us a favor and castrate yourself. Men abusing little children is not erotic and it's not OK, even in fantasy.

I should point out, my name is a pun, I'm a dad from Indiana. I've used variations of it for 20 years starting back in the days of AOL and Yahoo chat. Back in the day before social media was a thing and you didn't have to worry about Big Brother watching what you type.

I feel I must make this clear, yes, the word daddy is in my user name, and if it were easy to change names, I would. I'm not some sort of "Dom Daddy" or any of that silliness. Am I open to taboo discussions? Sure, but I'm open to a number of things. One of the strangest behaviors I see is people judging other people because they sin differently. To each their own, as long as it is legal and everyone is consenting, I say do what makes you happy.

Also, my original login was lost, I've been here off and on since the mid aughts.

Location

Indiana

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
94Followers
3Following
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Playing Guitar, Motorcycles, Banjo, Crocheting

Contact Author

Contact hoosierdaddy62 by clicking here.