• Authors
  • CreativeSubmissions
Reader Profile image
userpic of CreativeSubmissions

CreativeSubmissions

What is there to say about me? So much that could touch this world,but I will say what I can without sounding like a boring girl with nothing to say. Most people have nothing to say within this world...just small talk. But are you ready for someone who is a bit more deep?I am a young woman who is a hopeless romantic,somewhat shy,but always with something to say. I usually keep my wild side hidden and I don't have much experience sexually,but enouigh to know what I trully desire. I have a submissive heart that desires to be dominated and control...in every way possiable. I am also a writer,maybe one day I will let go of my shyness and post a story of mine on this site.In conclusion I'd like to say that I am very openminded,creative,and a person who can keep a conversation going. Interested? Then get to know me.Oh one more thing...what do you all think of this quote my friend told me, "Fantasy is a reality and reality is fantasy," Do you agree with that? The darkness blinds me as I hear the familar footsteps walking towards me,knowing I've been here ever since he claimed me as his. But what was I to him? His slut? His toy? His pet? His slave? No I was more than that to him...I was his all and everything....I submitted all I had to him...but the temptations even now when no one is around they are enslaved. The fear kept me...the fear of how society would see me. Aren't I the good girl that they all love and adore? Isn't that what I should be?

Location

Close to philly,right outside..near cherry hill

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

There Are Many That Intrigues Her In This World

Contact Member

Contact CreativeSubmissions by clicking here.