• Authors
  • Athenais_Marcell

Athenais_Marcell

My biography was defininitely due for an update.

I'm a sensual, silly American woman who has read this site off and on for years. I finally got courageous to create a profile and start to vote on stories. Then one day, a personal adventure tickled the back of my mind and I would up typing up "Best Friends." I bravely clicked the "submit" button, then waited patiently for it to be reviewed by the site. Finally, it was posted and I was so happy to see something I had written in print.

Since then, I have been writing here and there. I've been fortunate enough to converse with some truly exceptional writers and am hopefully growing in my own writing. My characters have started to feel like old friends and I smile when people talk to me about them. Yes, I adore Ted, too! Yes, I think Luc is a bit of a man ho. If you knew who he was loosely based on, you'd agree. Yes, my female characters are flawed, so am I!

I would like to especially thank the people who send me feedback, both positive and negative. I usually respond, because I know it takes a certain amount of bravery to write in the first place. I'm no one famous. I'm just a normal person with a dirty mind.

Location

United States

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
360Followers
25Following
2My Favorites
23My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

November 19

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Poly

Contact Author

Contact Athenais_Marcell by clicking here.