• Authors
  • SexySixtiesMW

SexySixtiesMW

Fred 64, Katie 61

Both in second marriage, for over 20 years. Both in our 60s; H/W proportionate. Most people consider us a very attractive couple.

After long thoughts, we had our first ever full swap in early 2016. We decided that if we were really going to "swing" that we wanted the full experience, meaning no condoms and were therefore going to be cautious with whom we had sex.

We met a couple through a website. They had over 20 years experience with over 40 couples, but all long term relationships with other married couples. At the time, they were with only one other couple and that was going on 5 years. Part of the attraction was knowing they had been with a lot of other people--perhaps an appeal to our basic "sluttiness" instinct.

We met them socially three times before deciding they were safe from STDs--at least as safe as we could reasonably determine through social meetings. We asked them to be our "first."

Katie had only ever had sex with her first husband and with me. I had sex with my first wife, and had 4 other women during my first marriage, two "one-nighters" and two several times. In the 20 years that Katie and I were married, neither of us had sex with anyone else. So this was a big step for both of us.

On the night of our first "date", we were invited to their house. On the way we were both nervous, Katie much more so than me. Because I had a couple of affairs, I knew how thrilling it could be, but still worried about whether or not a planned swap would be as good. Katie was not sure she would even be able to please another man.

Upon arrival Carol and Bob met us and we all went to their living room. They served coffee and we talked quite a while, mostly small talk, then about how we got here. Eventually Bob asked Katie if she wanted to "see the rest of the house" and they left, and never came back. A short while later Carol took my hand and led me to another bedroom.

I had no idea what Katie and Bob were doing and was concerned about her and her feelings. I wanted her to enjoy. And those concerns slowly evaporated as Carol undressed and climbed into bed. I joined her, nervous as heck. She very gently kissed me and said not to worry. I started petting her and then more kissing. Slowly she reached down and touched my balls very gently. I started to get hard and in an instant she pulled me on top, and in! She was so wet and I slid in completely, and came in about 20 seconds. OMG!

Then she said something like "that takes care of the 'virginity' issues" and kissed me deeply. I was amazed, relaxed, and so wanted to please her. We held each other and kissed, more and more passionately. Then she gently pushed my face down, and I started licking her, deeper and deeper and gently took her clit in my mouth and softly sucked it in and out. My lips were covered with her wetness and my own cum, when she softly pulled me up into a deep French kiss. OMG. I got rock hard again, but this time we took it so slow and long, torturing each other until we just couldn't stand it any longer and I slipped inside her for the second time.

After about 3 hours, we were thrilled, exhausted and got dressed and went out to the living room. Bob and Katie were there already. Carol made some more coffee and then she and Bob asked us to tell them and to tell each other how we both felt--from the time Bob first took Katie away, to how it felt as we climbed into bed knowing we were really going to have sex, to how Katie felt the moment Bob started to enter her body, to how it felt when Bob started to cum in Katie and the same for me, and how it felt to cum in Carol. WOW! That was hot. They were so great that we made another "date" and then got into our car for the short ride home.

On the way Katie and I told each other everything we did, in intimate detail. By the time we got home we were both so eager to get into bed. It was a near "race" to our bed. And then came my second unbelievable rush for the night. I reached down and discovered Katie was still a little "wet" from Bob. OMG. What a rush. I just wanted her more than I ever wanted any other woman--couldn't wait to get in her. She was so hot, so eager, so wet. We had fantastic sex for another hour.

Since that night, we have seen Bob and Carol every week, unless one of us is traveling. If we do miss a week, we almost always make up for it with two days after we return. They have turned us from scared "newbies" into swinger addicts and we love them for it.

Location

Florida

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
8Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Travel; Swinging

Fetishes

The First Time With Someone New

Contact Author

Contact SexySixtiesMW by clicking here.