• Authors
  • lilliz

lilliz

Well... its been a couple years since I wrote that and I'm a lot calmer now, my intrests now involve bdsm and much much more, I've grown up alot and now have much more on my plate so im not sure if I will be writting anything soon unless I find an editor first. So if you know anyone or if your interested send me a email!

What is there to really say? No wait a min., there is tons to say!I am a scorpio and have the personality... although I am a little on the quirky side.... I have been known to laugh at someone when they get hurt than AFTER I an done I ask them if they are ok. (I've heard tell I'm sadistic)I usally pretend to be indifferent to most people, I have found if you don't get too attached, you won't be hurt when they leave! I want to learn how to surf and play guitar someday, but doubt it will happen. I want to move to Ireland and live in a huge house with 2 kids and the prefect man. (that one is NEVER happening!) I want true love but I'm not sure I believe in it... and I love stories, romance, and control! :)


Location

Nebraska, USA

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
44Following
4My Favorites
19My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Control, Supernatural, Bondage, And Tons Of Other Stuff

Contact Author

Contact lilliz by clicking here.