Literotica.com
index : members : indian_nirvana : Biography

Add to favorites

indian_nirvana
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
indian_nirvana's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Indian at Sweden
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Books, Travel
Status: Curious
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3746387
Member Since: July 4, 2017
Last Modified: April 12, 2024
Some words from indian_nirvana:

Indian women, subject matter of the masterpiece Kamsutra, is an epitome of sexual nirvana. Though this statement is bound to be weighed with disbelief due to intervening history of invasions and subjugation of Indian society by the invaders which caused much subversion and distortion. However, the outside world must not forget few facts from the history. Indian culture always glorified the sex in the form of sculptures in Ajanta & Elora caves and the Khajuraho temple. Even the tradition among Indian women of worshiping the phallic symbol in the form of Shivlinga on the festival called Shivratri and praying for a husband like Shiva itself tells so many untold facts.

Things are changing. They are for a sizable set of Indian women determined to lead lives vastly different from those of their mothers and grandmothers sequestered in domesticity, unable or unwilling to exercise choice due to the aforesaid distortion in Indian society from the original Vedic life.

I am here to explore the erotic journey of Indian women through the lens of real life counts of the males and females around me.

Share your thoughts on monicaaggarwal639@gmail.com

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board