Literotica.com
index : members : KalDarov : Biography

Add to favorites

KalDarov
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
KalDarov's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: August 07, 1988
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Bosnia And Herzegovina
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing, Gaming, Cooking,Job Searching,Reading Novels
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: If you get to know me I'll tell
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 3746922
Member Since: July 4, 2017
Last Modified: November 13, 2020
Some words from KalDarov:

28.03.2020 - Everyone be safe. The outbreak is scary. Lost my job :( Hope all of you are doing great, I wish you the best and I want you to relax and forget about the insanity of the outside.

10.04.2020. - How are you all? Are you keeping safe? Stay inside! I'm busy writing and mulling about. See you tomorow.

13.05.2020. How are you?!

Writing for the new event. Don't know what though. When all of this is over I hope you find your path.

21.05.2020. - I just sent my work to the admins for the review. It might not fit with the rest of my Sci-Fi centric stories but I hope you'll read it.

09.08.2020. - I've edited an older story of mine. I hope you'll read it. I wish you the best.

Still writing Faux Realm, Imperium and more chapters of older stories. I just haven't been in a frame of mind to publish. I'd delete some parts. Scrap others and replace them with "better" versions of it. Those too end up in trash bin. But it gives me ideas. I hope you haven't given up on me xD.

18.08.2020. - I'm sorry I wanted to upload new chapter by the 15th, but familly issues. It takes me plenty of time to edit my work. I miss tons of stuff so I keep going back. I want to provide you the best reading experience. I hope you understand.

13.11.2020. --- To say I'm sorry for my absence wouldn't be enough. I'm sick. I've not been writing at all, just trying to get better. I'm so sorry I've failed you. I'll try to do better.

Be safe.

Thank you for supporting me. I will upload more.

Love you all, amazing people.

Hope you still read my stories. I hope you find them entertaining.

********For those that wanted a Patreon page************

https://www.patreon.com/KalDarov

Become one : <a href="https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=10295393" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board