• Authors
  • Mistress_S_Erotica

Mistress_S_Erotica

I am an fairly active Domme that lives the lifestyle when I can.
There is a fine line between pleasure and pain that I like to walk with all the grace and skill of the finest tightrope performers. Sometimes I slip to one side or the other, for the thrill of it, for the rush, but I never truly loose my balance and I am always in control.
There is a place between warm and comfortable helplessness, and complete loss of control. A place where adrenaline pumps through the body with such force and such speed that you loose yourself in the pounding of your own heart. That is where I like to take people.
This is the world where everything is about my pleasure, my desires, my whims. It is a world where I respect limits, but gently kiss the glass wall that stops me from reaching them. I will never break that wall but I will stain the glass with my dark red lipstick over and over again. It is a world where I know what you want and may or may not give it to you. It is a world where my pleasure is your pleasure, my happiness your happiness and my complete control, my dominance is your escape. If I let you into that world. You will never want to leave it.
I like to write erotica, and I am always searching for a new muse to inspire that writing.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact Mistress_S_Erotica by clicking here.