• Authors
  • yoursubmissivelilclittycat
Reader Profile image
userpic of yoursubmissivelilclittycat

yoursubmissivelilclittycat

I'm a submissive cumslut, blonde and fit with large tits and, who desires men to use her however they see fit & put her firmly in her place. Men are gods to me and must be obeyed. Make me beg and grovel on my hands and knees for the honour of servicing and worshipping you. I'm very open-minded and love to experiment. I worship all races and all ages. I love sucking cock and will do so at the snap of your fingers... I always swallow gratefully. Make me beg to thoroughly lick your balls first to earn this honour. I absolutely adore rimming - nothing makes me feel more put in my place!!! Take me in my pussy or take me in my ass - the choice is ALWAYS yours. Share me with your friends. Or your girlfriends. I will happily scissor, rim, or eat the (yummy) pussy of any woman you command me to for your or your friends' entertainment. If I please you well, let me know by slapping my face hard with your cock and telling me what a good obedient slut I am. You are Men. You are my gods. I exist to respect and obey you. I humbly kneel and bow before your Mighty Cock. PLEASE message me & tell me how you would like to use me. Address me however you please: slut, whore, pussy, cunt, cumdumpster, Clittycat, etc... you will be addressed as Sir, Master, God, or whatever you prefer. I respond to a VERY authorative, commanding voice.

* I beg you, Sirs, to understand that the Master of my house will not allow me to Skype, Kik, or chat. He has allowed this slut to worship only through PM here on Lit. This obedient clittycat MUST obey her Master. I also beg you to understand that I have many, many Men demanding my worship, everyday. I am trying to accommodate everyone, but I beg your patience.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
4Following
28My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

Submission, Cock-Worship, Giving Rimjobs, Group Sex, Begging, Kneeling, Humbling Myself Before Men

Contact Member

Contact yoursubmissivelilclittycat by clicking here.