• Authors
  • Naughtybecca

Naughtybecca

Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey.

Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star.

Becca XXX. Her first erotic mission into the sex industry.

Becca XXX The Eden Project. All is not as it seems as she delves into the world of sex therapy and religious cults.

Becca XXX Double Trouble. A twisted tale of misdirection and corruption with her favourite sidekick.

Becca XXX Dangerous Cargo. Becca’s back in a dirty underworld to track down the dangerous cargo. Drugs, guns, terrorism and of course, sex. Her deadliest mission yet.

Becca XXX Hard Time. Becca finds herself betrayed by the people she's working for. Now she's in prison, fighting her own battles, but is everything as it seems...

Becca XXX Spring Tide. Becca is back for sun, surf, sex and another erotic assignment. What’s going on in Sennen Cove?

Feel free to contact me to discuss the series or just for general chat. I usually reply, but I do have a real life too so don’t be surprised it it’s not an instant response.

I’d like to thank all of my followers, voters and commenters. I’m really glad you enjoy my work and it makes it all worthwhile to receive great feedback.

I’d also like to point out that it takes a great deal of effort and research to write as I do and although I enjoy writing, I don’t appreciate negative feedback from anonymous individuals. Sure, there may be some spelling and grammatical mistakes in my writing, but please take a minute to think about how long it takes and how difficult it is to write stories such as these. Hiding behind a keyboard and slagging my work off really is a low blow, so, if you can’t be nice, keep your opinions to yourself or point me in the direction of your literary masterpiece to show me how it’s done.

Stay kinky and happy reading!

Naughty Becca

XXX

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1616Followers
3My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Creampie, Panties, Non Consent, Bukkake, Cum, Forced, Watersports

Contact Author

Contact Naughtybecca by clicking here.