Literotica.com
index : members : Han_cg : Biography

Add to favorites

Han_cg
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Han_cg's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: December 23
Weight: No Answer
Height: Average
Location: England
Orientation: Gay
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 3802291
Member Since: August 15, 2017
Last Modified: November 26, 2020
Some words from Han_cg:

So far the feedback for Home 2.0 has been... interesting. So I’m making it public that I knew it would either be loved or hated. Kind of like marmite.

Honestly, I really despise the original publication. The fact so many people love it is flattering, but that’s just my opinion.

I rewrote Home as I knew I could give two characters that I created a much better story. Something to do them justice. By no means is this me justifying what and why I did the rewrite. But, after some of the adverse reactions; all of which where they aren’t done anonymously I will be contacting to discuss it. I felt you guys perhaps deserved something of an explanation.

And if you didn’t like Home being rewritten... well you’ll hate me when I say I’m rewriting the reunion series as well.

Which brings me on to my next point, I am presently unsure if I’ll be posting anything else to Lit. I’m going to keep writing, but I’ll be publishing elsewhere - probably Wattpad to begin and then to hopefully begin release stuff on Amazon. The money from that will then be used to pay an editor to help with everything.

This is a hobby, a passion and something I’ve wanted to pursue since I was younger. Perhaps not writing lesbian fiction, but to become a published author is well... it’s a dream.

I’m now on Twitter @Hancg5 if anyone wants to follow me and keep up to date with WIPs and publications etc.

Take care and as always thank you for your continued support!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board