• Authors
  • Myndom

Myndom

Greetings, welcome and thanks for stopping by my profile on Literotica :)

Mysterous and powerful... The ability of some people to do fantastic things to others. Compel, control and bewitch them into performing unspeakable acts purely for the delight and sensual pleasure of the Dominant. For years I have found this notion exciting, erotic and damn sexy!
My love affair with writing has always been there. What a fantastic way to create! Fingertips on keypad or gliding a shiny silver pen over waiting paper. Some days the ideas just flow and flow and I love being an instrument of that adventure.

Joining the writing community has been a great adventure too, very much in it’s early stages but I’m loving getting involved. I craft erotic stories around a number of key themes like mind control, enforced elegance, erotic hypnosis, transformation, dominance and submission. My goal is to add 3 stories per month, published on MCStories and Literotica (with some very special additions just for Patreons).

Through these stories I aim to share all of that. I want want my stories to affect, inspire and speak to you as a reader. Everything is set out to hopefully offer you a great experience.
I want to contribute to the world, give and be a dominant, creative force for spectacular feelings while fully developing my own potential on my own journey. I want to meet, interact and discover, enchant and train with like minded individuals on a path complementary to my own.

Please join me in the journey as a Pateron supporter (https://www.patreon.com/myndom) and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute inspiration and ideas, drive story direction, get insider feedback, comments and short stories and really make a difference in supporting creativity and quality in the genre.
Thank you!

Location

Sydney

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
21Followers
1Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Dominant Arts, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Erotic Stories, Short Stories

Fetishes

Training, Control, Obedience, Lingerie

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Myndom by clicking here.