• Authors
  • Matttster

Matttster

11-19-19: Sorry to any of you who may be following one of my stories. Life has been busy as ever and I was kind of in a slump emotionally and could not get motivated to write anything. I am slowly attempting to push myself from this slump. I do have the next chapter nearly complete in a couple of my stories, but need to get them reviewed yet. I did just submit a short story, just to get something done and feel as though I accomplished something. I did not even take the time to get it reviewed, so if you read it, please be kind in that aspect.

8-6-18: It has taken me a while to get the next story out. I just submitted the next chapter of Revenge of the Jocks? and hopefully it will be out soon.

Life just seems to get busier. Working my way through a divorce, not something I had ever thought I would go through, but here I am. In the midst of that I bought a new house, well new to me as it is old and in dire need of many repairs. With company headed my way the end this month, and a house in shambles, I am not sure how much time I will have for writing.

I do have a couple of stories that are getting close for editing. Oh yes, speaking of editing, I found a new editor. I have had a difficult time finding someone wanting to edit my stories. I am certain my stories will be much better with someone fixing all the grammatical errors. A big thank you to SleeperyJim for taking the time and having the patience to work with me.

I hope you enjoy my story/stories. And as always, feel free to comment/critique/compliment.

5-17-18: I just submitted the next part for Meeting Pearl, so hopefully it will be published soon.

I finally found an editor. It seems that somehow when I requested one through the normal channel, it was not going out. So hopefully my stories will be clearer.

I was hoping to try to get a story published for the geek week contest, just for shits and giggles, but I am not sure if I will get it done in time. The story keeps taking over and adding chapters on me. We will see what happens.

As always, I hope you enjoy my stories and feel free to let me know what you think.

5-4-18: I just submitted a new story today. My mind is always bouncing about so my stories tend to do the same. If anyone is interested in me continuing with one of my earlier story's let me know. Otherwise I will just continue to write as my whacky mind directs me and hope there are some people out there enjoying it.

4-21-18: Its been a while since I posted anything, although I have been able to get a couple of stories published. I have received a few comments on grammar, and am working at getting an editor. I have a wonderful friend who said she would review some for me given time.

I have a different story coming out next. My head does not seem to be able to stay focused on any one thing for long, so I tend to bounce around a bit. But I am doing this for fun, and in the hopes some people out there enjoy it.

I hope you enjoy my stories, and be sure to leave me comments if you would like.

1-7-18: Meeting Pearl just got published and I have another story out for review. Thus far all the stories I have published are ones that I had already written for friends. I am cleaning them up and getting help editing them to get published.

Someone asked if there would be another chapter the Meeting Pearl. I am anxious to get back to Pearl and see what changes are to come in her life.

Thank you for reading and comments are welcome.

12-22-17: I got my second story published finally, again a big thank you to my wonderful editor!!. I am slowly learning to submit things in the correct format.

I hope everyone has a stupendous holiday season!!

12-04-17: I was able to get my first story submitted, thanks to the help of a dear friend. Thank you so much (you know who you are). I am working on my next story (another BDSM one) now and hope to submit it within the next couple of days

I am new to this, I enjoy writing and some friends have enjoyed my stories. I have not taken writing classes, and am not having them reviewed, so please forgive errors.

Location

United States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
30Followers
7Following
11My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

55

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Writing, Hiking, Biking, Camping, Backpacking, Time With My Kids

Fetishes

Yes

Contact Author

Contact Matttster by clicking here.