• Authors
  • The_Paperback_Writer

The_Paperback_Writer

Hey everyone

I just wanted to take this moment to thank everyone for reading the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis, and to answer a few questions everyone is asking me.

First off, the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis is the LAST chapter of their story. I have absolutely no intention of adding another chapter to their story in the future. Which leads me to my second point.

Second, I had always intended to end the story the way it did. I understand a lot of readers were not too thrilled how I decided to end my story. Most of you thought I should've had Alexis leave Robert for Alan. I've read one too many stories where it had similar endings and I just wanted to try something different. I think that if I were to have that kind of ending, I would've rather written a story where everyone involved consented and happy with the situation.

Third, while I am planning to write new stories, I have decided to write a sequel to Robert & Alexis. I debated whether or not to return back to their story, but I think now I must due to the overwhelming response from the last chapter of Robert & Alexis.

I see now what most of the readers were looking for when it came to my stories. With my story tagged under the category of "Non-consensual/reluctance" I've always imagined my story ending in hard tone. My next story will be more in the consensual realm. This time I'll also make sure to outline my story and plan it out accordingly, that way there won't long gaps between chapters.

Thanks again for your feedback and your interest in my story. I hope to continue to make stories everyone gets invested in, just like Robert & Alexis.

Paperback Writer

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
275Followers
8Following
10My Favorites
9My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Writing, Hiking, Exercising, Drawing

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact The_Paperback_Writer by clicking here.