Literotica.com
index : members : Wkd_Macey : Biography

Add to favorites

Wkd_Macey
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Wkd_Macey's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 23 to 26
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: In the deepest, darkest corners of your mind
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Watching boys on skateboards,Watching Les movies,French kissing,Being licked all over, 69 with girls
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Cunnilingus,Boys/Men/Girls/Women dominating,Group senarios
Pets: Other
User Number: 3864052
Member Since: September 21, 2017
Last Modified: July 28, 2023
Some words from Wkd_Macey:

Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :)

I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger.

I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time).

You can work out my birthday by reading Amanda Jane :) and... if you want to know something about my background, please read my Brief History (clue - it isn't a story - lol ;) )

If you want to know what I look like, search for the Latvian tennis star Jelena Ostapenko (but you may have to search hard to find one of her smiling). If she were a foot shorter, we could almost be twins. BTW: She's a bit fatter now, since I wrote this ;)

I used to be into gymnastics, so I'm veeery flexible - he he ;)

Shy bisexual, but prefer playing with girls rather than boys.

Either way - message me. I love sexy chat, so if I'm in the mood I'll get you hot :)

I'm interested in: Erotic Stories (prefer lesbian), Raunchy videos, Anime movies, Kissing, Cuddling, Petting, Whatever follows, and... ask :)

I don't smoke, but my friends say I have a drink problem. I don't agree. I drink - I get drunk - I fall over ( no problem ;)

My only pet is my greedy rabbit - It just EATS Batteries!

If you enjoy any of my stories, please be kind enough to give them a score at the end, in recognition for my effort. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work, and I really do appreciate it.

If I may, I usually suggest one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary - Readability - Plot - Drama or Humour - and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria.

If you send me a PM, please tell me what you like to be called, and what part of the world you live - I'm so fed up with having to ask 'Where are you? What should I call you?' Also, if you know your Time Zone, please tell me - I'm in (UTC+00:00) London. And... I'll be far more impressed if you can spell, form a sentence, and use punctuation :)

I won't share photos or video/audio recordings, I won't 'meet' you online for Skype or other chat, I won't give out my mobile number, and I won't s**k your c**k, but if you'd like to share some saucy chat and you don't demand an immediate reply, then I'm happy to be there for you :)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board