Literotica.com
index : members : marriedcockforyou : Biography

Add to favorites

marriedcockforyou
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
marriedcockforyou's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 41 to 50
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Upper Midwest
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 3868712
Member Since: September 23, 2017
Last Modified: September 23, 2017
Some words from marriedcockforyou:

I have longed to turn my boring vanilla wife of 23 years into a sexual slut where she either plays with me or cheats on me I really don't care as long as I get to have sex with other women along the way. I think cheating sex is so incredible as it is so raw and passionate, nothing compares to the animalistic lust of that sexual act. I experienced it early in our marriage from a colleague providing a BJ within the first 3 weeks of marriage and suppressed that and tried to be a good hubby until I meet Kim some years later. She unleashed my unquenchable thirst for her pussy one night while wife was away at night school and the thrill cheating could bring into my life and ever since I learned to embrace it and enjoy it. Sadly I moved away from my goddess and did not find another steady side fuck to replace her. I continue to look for the next future ex-wife as I work on cheating on wife #1 at this time. I love cheating sex stories obviously, nasty homewreckers, wife swap and other erotic adventures when i turn my wife into a slut so I can finally have the open swinging couple life I really crave.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board