• Authors
  • Bishopmalcolm08

Bishopmalcolm08

Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;)
To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyone whom favorites my works and gives high star ratings. Though I do this as a hobby and write what I enjoy, it is gratifying to see that others enjoy what I create.
To all the trolls who keep trying to provoke a response from me, the only ones you'll ever get are ones like this and my deleting your foul vitriol from the comments sections.

Update:
12.12.22
I apologize for the long absence from writing, but as we all know, life has a tendency to get in the way of our plans. I am happy to announce that I currently have several chapters of each series completed and will be posting them soon. However, I plan to do so at a predetermined pace in order to give myself time to continue adding to these series while not having a repeat of the lengthy absence again. I hope that my redears continue to enjoy the works I produce, and I still delight in laughing at the trolls who continue to pepper the comments section.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
456Followers
168Following
11My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

47

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Gaming

Fetishes

Facials, Group Sex, Incest, Big Tits, Big Asses

Contact Author

Contact Bishopmalcolm08 by clicking here.