• Authors
  • K.R.S.

K.R.S.

I am a 43 year old single,heterosexual male who has no significant other (or any children).I am strictly attracted to person's of the female persuasion.
I love to bring pleasure to a sexy lady more than anything else. The satisfaction of the woman who has given me the pleasure comes first and foremost. Although an ideological liberal, I treat women as the delicate and mystical wonders that they are.
I am somewhat uncomfortable in a large and noisy nightclub and would far more rather wine and dine you to your fancy in a very intimate lounge tastefully decorated and dimly lit. I love an intelligent woman...a real turn on for me.
I simply love to please all women of diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. I have no criminal history.
I suppose some of my qualities would be empathy, honesty, integrity and a very good work ethic. I also am quite good looking as well as in good physical conditon.I look much younger than my actual age. My intelligence is markedly above average. I graduated from a prominant eastern university with a 3.55 G.P.A. I have worked well over a decade as a government employee and enjoy my work in the social services field.
I love the outdoors immensely as well as traveling to the many beautiful natural wonders of the mystic Northwest. I also am a talented writer. I look forward to having the opportunity to represent the "Great Northwest" with riveting and erotic stories of the highest quality.





Location

WASHINGTON STATE

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
3My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Well Now......

Contact Author

Contact K.R.S. by clicking here.