• Authors
  • MsLuLuX

MsLuLuX

2.28.24

Just the facts here ya’ll. I have been writing my butt off. I have re-worked/re-written Dax & Lulu and added some. There’s a patreon page in the works and I hope to see you there.

I am seriously considering taking down the entire series. Don’t panic, if I do that I will post for a limited time only - the entire re-written and slightly improved Dax & Lulu book I series here on Lit.

If you have ideas storylines you’d like to see, then let a girl know.

I did post when I said I would. The Lit didn’t like it. So I just delved deeper into painting. As you can see from my new profile pic. There’s a site for that too, if you’re curious send up a flare and I’ll tell you.

I am striving to put up a teaser here on the Lit in the very immediate future.

8.1.23
I'm back and I'm writing. Bear with me, it's coming.

Thank you for the comments.

3.28.21 - well what is there to say. A LOT. but I won't go into much here.
Except to say I am unemployed :) Joy.

Now that I have somewhat moved past my fit of pique (pissed as fuck) I now have time to write.

I have notes all over the place on the phone on the iPad, written down and so I will be trying to cobble it all together.

i'm telling you now I am in a pissy place ya'll so many things have happened and are happening.

So much so that I want to reject this entire shit show of a reality. SO hang on.

If anyone wants to read or re-read and give me suggestions or just bounce ideas off me I can't promise to take it in that direction but it helps tremendously.

& SO I'm back? for now anyway.

2.25.20 - oh my, looking at the last date below I am really behind and off my game. I won't make promises, but hopefully I can get back to this soon. Writing is hard especially when you're tired and distracted. I do want to say thank you for those of you who prompt me to writ an send feedback to that effect. I hear you and your missives are not disappearing into some internet void. THANK YOU for reading and saying what the hell girl?! LOL!

Dark thoughts and clean living.

2/18/18

Hello out there party people - I am still writing and will be back with the postings again in the very near future - in the meantime I sincerely thank you for the encouragement and kind remarks.

Much Love & Thanks

Location

Still Here

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
167Followers
18Following
3My Favorites
4My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Painting, Writing, World Domination

Contact Author

Contact MsLuLuX by clicking here.