• Authors
  • YouDidWhut

YouDidWhut

Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you.

Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know.


Thank you for over 800 followers.
Thank you for over 874,000 views.
Thank you for over 23,000 votes.
Thank you for making Bandit the #1 story in the Mature Category and keeping him there for well over a year now.
Thank you for making the ball of fur the #36 overall voted story on the entire site.

Thank you for making the prequel to Bandit the #11 ranked story in the Non-Erotic Category.

Thank you for taking Lauren to #18 in the Mature Category.

Thank you for taking Lindsay to #77 in Romance. (Who Knew)
Thank you to the other authors who have mentored me through PMs and emails. I hope I haven’t let you down.

Thank you for the comments (kind and critical: humorous and serious) and for understanding when my laptop fried itself last year.

And finally, thank you all for the inspiration.

You are the reason that I write and some of you have inspired stories without realizing it, while some of you damn well knew what you were doing. (So to the real Lauren, Lori and April. Ladies, 😘)

Let’s see what 2019 brings, shall we?

As always,
I hope you’ve liked it.


YDW

Location

The Southern United States.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1583Followers
66Following
4My Favorites
11My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Pets

Cat(s), Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact YouDidWhut by clicking here.