Literotica.com
index : members : elainazemacova : Biography

Add to favorites

elainazemacova
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
elainazemacova's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: earth
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Daddy Daughter or vice versa
Pets: None
User Number: 3943581
Member Since: October 23, 2017
Last Modified: June 25, 2022
Some words from elainazemacova:

Let it suffice to say that I enjoy being a young woman. I may not be physically strong, but I have the strength to move mountains.

I feel I must say that I am over 21.

As a girl, and unknownst to me, I was to become the swan from the proverbial ugly duckling. I have had many a chat with my equally beautiful mother about her beauty and mine. She reminds me it is a gift and not to waste it. I have, and will, always remember her words. She has taught me the meaning of pulchritude and I am very much aware of its fleeting nature.

My dad once told he had to buy two shot guns until I moved out to keep the wolves away. He is a funny one.

Love them both to pieces.

I enjoy dating and am not concerned with age. As long as one is under 100, I can find some compatibility in them as they can of me (at least I hope they can). I date mostly older men, but love the tenderness of a woman’s touch as well, and when the time is right, I can surrender to both.

I have always enjoyed reading erotic literature and would sneak to my room to read them from some magazines that my mother and father would buy. When I was discovered with them, they had a sit-down with me and asked me to not, and to never, ever to feel the need to sneak again. They told me sex was new to me and it will become a part of a beautiful life. If I was old enough to enjoy them, I was old enough to read them. I was growing up and they had no inclination to stop me.

I am happy to discover this erotica site. I like many kinds of erotica, particularly incest related topics, but none that involves pain, animals, or anything else deemed illegal.

Elaina Zemacova

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board