Literotica.com
index : members : whtyelcpl : Biography

Add to favorites

whtyelcpl
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
whtyelcpl's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: California
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 394837
Member Since: July 20, 2004
Last Modified: January 31, 2018
Some words from whtyelcpl:

Where to start? Yes, we are a couple and whtyelcpl is my non-politically correct way of saying that we are a white male and his lovely Japanese wife. We have been together for 34 married for 30 two grown children. I met her in 1984 while she was here on a 6-month home-stay program with friends of friends. We got to know each other very well of the next 3-months till it was time for her to return to Japan. Little did we know that over the next 3 years we would stay in contact and eventually get married in Japan. Jumping forward despite the language differences we have always managed to have great communications. Talking about sex was never a problem and she was always open to new adventures. It took a few trips to A swing club before we had our first experience with another couple. This is when I discovered I liked to watch her with others. I had always like the hot wife and light cuckold story categories. I have a fetish for interracial stories of the “Big Black Stud” variety. I will blame this on my mother being a southerner born in the 1930s who had a good deal “Plantation Novels” on the shelf. This was some of the first soft core porn I was exposed to. Yes, I have watched my Japanese wife taking quite a few BBCs over the years women are very adaptable!

History is another great love of mine and over the next year or so I hope to start posting some historical erotica here. Will also try to post a few “How To” contributions both historical and sexual biological related. There are a number of very good stories ruined by lack knowledge shown by the author. I’ve read stories where the author writes a story of the old-west or Antebellum times and describes the removal of a bra or panties! Before the late 1800 women did not wear bras or panties. Sorry I’m an engineer so accuracy is a bit of a fetish.

Would love to hear from anyone that would like to share thoughts, experiences, plot ideas etc. Correspondence is welcome with any open-minded person who is respectful.

Whtyelcpl

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board