• Authors
  • deborah69

deborah69

Thank you for reading my stories, I hope you enjoy them. I am an amateur author in the process of writing my first novel (non-erotic). I decided to write for literotica to get some additional writing practice and see if anybody out there likes my style. I'm not aware of any other platform that an amateur writer can get tens-of-thousands of reads on a story, so thanks for providing that, literotica, and thank you for reading my stories.

My stories are purely fictional and based on story lines that I've enjoyed. I prefer consensual erotic encounters, and by consensual, I mean married couples both agree, along with any other people involved (might make an occasional exception, such as a mistaken encounter). I do not care for stories of humiliation, degradation, or anything along those lines, so all my endings are happy and devoid of any negative consequences. I realize this isn't entirely realistic (at least not for most people), but hey, these are my fantasies, I'm the one writing them, so there :P. If you would like to change the ending, feel free to copy the text and change it to your heart's content (or whatever organ needs contentment); just don't publish it or you will be in violation of copyright laws.

Please help out the Internet by not responding to trolls. I have started deleting hateful comments in order to try to make the world a slightly better place. Personal attacks on me or other commenters will not be tolerated. Basically anything along the lines of "You Suck!" (or cruder) will get deleted, even if you are responding to the haters.

As a general rule, try to keep your comments civil and about the story. Friendly banter between commenters is OK, criticism is fine, personal stories are nice, but, of course, positive feedback is always appreciated and helps keep writers motivated (I'm not getting paid any other way for these stories).

Happy fantasizing everybody!

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
250Followers
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact deborah69 by clicking here.