Literotica.com
index : members : Joeehartley : Biography

Add to favorites

Joeehartley
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Joeehartley's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: Over 60
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: San Diego
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing erotic short storiies,outdoor nudity,Drawing and painting
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: nudity, oral,butt play
Pets: None
User Number: 395772
Member Since: July 22, 2004
Last Modified: November 13, 2022
Joeehartley
Some words from Joeehartley:

I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers.

I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me.

Please leave a comment or contact me directly if you like my stories, I will respond.

7/25/22

I have come to the conclusion that some anonymous commenters offer no constructive criticism, but only personal attacks. They also seem to comment multiple times in order to appear to be different people. I will now simply delete these comments instead of engaging.

8/5/22

Recently I've been writing a lot of stories about seniors. I am a retired senior and can relate more to people my own age, better than I can to people fresh out of high school.

I'm aware that a lot of readers are much younger and don't like stories about older people. We older's are a bit slower and not as kinky as we were when we were younger, but we also don't play as many games.

I seem to have a small following of people who like my work and I write for them and not for the general population on Lit.

11/12/22 I have stated that I respond to all comments. I did not do that with my last story, Old Friends. I was in the hospital when it was published. I'm out now, but still in recovery. Thank you all for your comments and I hope to publish again soon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board