Literotica.com
index : members : trdferg : Biography

Add to favorites

trdferg
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
trdferg's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 23 to 26
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Massachusetts
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Incest, Ahegao,Free Use,Reluctance
Pets: None
User Number: 3966685
Member Since: November 6, 2017
Last Modified: April 22, 2022
Some words from trdferg:

I'm a college student who recently decided to write these stories for fun. I read from this website for a long time before I even considered writing myself. I never imagined I'd ever write pornography as a hobby...so if there's a story you guys feel hasn't been written yet, you may be surprised to know that you have the ability to write it yourself!

My series "Mommy's Nymphomania" now has 5(!) completed parts. With most incest stories you need to suspend your disbelief and just believe in the fantasy; that probably applies to my writing. If I see negative comments, I just laugh them off.

----------------------2018-------------------

9/19: After Ch. 04 is published I'm doing another type of story that interests me: it'll be titled "Alexa's Bliss" (for WWE fans). I plan to return to Mommy's Nymphomania, but I'd be doing you guys a disservice by announcing a timetable for Ch. 05.

9/24: Thanks everyone! My first two chapters of Mommy's Nymphomania have now surpassed 100+ favorites each! Though tbf I'm probably going to refrain from doing another chapter series in the future because each installment seems to get less views than the previous one.

10/26: I completed a 10,000+ word story, but Lit has pretty strict protocols when writing about celebrities. You're basically not allowed to write anything interesting...so my WWE story is shelved (unless you guys contact me somehow wanting to read it.

----------------------2019---------------------

8/5: Ch. 05 is DONE! *update: was finally published by Lit on 8/17*

8/6: I finally checked the email I use for this site today (I literally hadn't checked it in 2 years)...and was surprised that so many people gave me words of encouragement along the way. For the anonymous people I couldn't reach out to...thank you!

8/6 (continued): Some of you contacted me about the WWE story I wrote last October (it's titled "Alexa's Bliss"). I will deadass send it to you, just email me. It's completely finished & to this day...I haven't found a place to post it publicly. You just have to use a real email address so I can reply back. It’s be in PDF form.

—————————2020———————-

4/20: I’m technically writing 3 stories at the same time. Last fall, I was writing Mommy’s Nymphomania Ch. 06 & something called Mommy’s Cure for Anxiety. But yesterday alone...I wrote close to 3,500 words alone on a new story called The Submissive School Teacher.

6/4: There is currently no timetable on any of the above projects (trust me...I know that I’m the worst writer to be a fan of).

—————————2022———————-

4/22: Hi guys. It’s been a long time since I’ve given any kind of update. I have a new username on this site called TrueStory69. I have sent a story to the mods under that username and this will be called “Cialis Seduction.” It should go live very soon. The category is non-consent/reluctance. The story in general is pretty short (under 3,500 words),

I have I think 4(?) other drafts to stories I’ve never finished. Maybe I make a surprise return and get those stories up to the quality I want them to be. But yeah it’s been 4 years since I published my first story on here. I’ve always wanted my overall catalog of writing to be much more than what it’s turned out to be. Anyway happy 2022! Look out for new releases over in non-consent/reluctance over the next week with the TrueStory69 username!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board