Literotica.com
index : members : Grizzly_Fiction : Biography

Add to favorites

Grizzly_Fiction
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Grizzly_Fiction's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 23 to 26
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Reading, Writing, Fitness, Exploration
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3987286
Member Since: November 20, 2017
Last Modified: January 5, 2019
Some words from Grizzly_Fiction:

I am an aspiring author of the Fantasy/Sci-fi Genre. I decided to try my hand out at writing in an erotic format to flex my literary muscles for a new challenge.

I'm primarily a High fantasy/ Dark fantasy writer, and love playing with the suspension of disbelief and to try and make things like Magic or Extraordinary abilities seem as identifiable and realistic as possible.

I hope you come to enjoy the stories I tell, so take a load off and take a seat in the theater of your mind and enjoy the show!

For anyone who has anything to offer, from criticisms to comments, feel free to use the comments section or drop a line to me directly.

Update:

09/29/18

I will resume my publications on here soon, I am currently working on enough content to ensure a steady release on my new project Fantasy project: Life Review

The Kineticist may have occasional updates if the inclination strikes, but the muse for the series left me a while ago but I might find her again between the pages somewhere. See y'all soon!

If you enjoy my work, I have a patreon now! If you want to see my works early, stop on by.

www.patreon.com/GrizzlyFiction

Life Review Update: Ch.5 is currently sitting at 75 pages and I still have more to go, but I'm almost done. This chapter turned out to be bigger than I planned.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board