• Authors
  • KimmyGFunk

KimmyGFunk

We are stunningly happy and secure as people and as lovers, and have the privelage of having been given lives wrought with a variety of experiences that simply cannot be summed in a sentence, paragraph, or profile.

Briefly: We generally write about sexual situations we've been in, but then adapt them to a different plotline or use made up characters to make it more interesting for the reader (and writer), as well as enable us to personally explore the nuances that would/could make a situation more sexually charged. These include details like character ages, race, locations, etc, that are changed which allow us to roleplay in the form of creative writing, but still speak from our experiences to capture the real emotions and thoughts that rage through a person during varying sexual encounters such as group sex, threesomes, lesbian experiences, swinging, partner swapping, etc etc..... We hope this adds something to our stories that will separate them from people simply writing out their fantasies....

Lastly, we'd like to say that this site has been the focal point for many, many hours of delight for us both and we have everyone who has written a submission to thank for it. So if you're an author, accept this as our thanks to you....

Location

Pleasureville

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
14Following
3My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Pushing The Envelope

Contact Author

Contact KimmyGFunk by clicking here.