Literotica.com
index : members : luke_k : Biography

Add to favorites

luke_k
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
luke_k's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Playing piano,Classical music,Jazz,Swimming,Keeping fit,Awesome sex
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Exhibitionism
Pets: None
User Number: 3995956
Member Since: November 26, 2017
Last Modified: September 2, 2019
Some words from luke_k:

Hello. I'm Luke. I am a very well-spoken English guy.

Here is some genuine feedback sent to me privately by various people:

Dude... you are so hot. I’m literally cumming multiple times listening to you. It’s so real - there’s nothing better out there. You’re a legend.

I loved how you let go and just let me feel it as if I was there in the shower with you!

Your voice drew me in and I was able to imagine being there in the room watching you.

Though your orgasms always sound like a crotchety old gent having a back spasm, it still hasn’t taken away from my experience in listening to you. 

...when I first heard you cum I immediately thought, “Holy shit, is he okay?” 

---------------------

*** Update September 2019 ***

I haven't gone away!

I want to say a big thank you to everybody who has enjoyed my recordings and sent such kind (and sometimes very sexy) feedback. It means an awful lot to me that people take the time to tell me they like what I have published and that I can be a part of their self-pleasuring. It is a real privilege to be allowed a glimpse of something so intimate and personal.

I still check in regularly and read all my feedback. I still respond to all private messages where a contact e-mail address is provided.

The reason I haven't published for a long time is because of a lack of ideas. I don't want to repeat myself. If you have any ideas of what you would like to hear from me then do please let me know. I can't promise the idea will appeal to me but I'll read and consider all suggestions.

I would be interested in doing a masturbation piece with another person (male or female) but I'm not sure how to find somebody who was expressive and would be comfortable doing that. If you think that might be you then feel free to drop me a message.

I hope I can publish something again soon. :-)

---------------------

I love to please women. When having sex I take pride in giving my partner an amazing experience, making them feel sexy and special, and using magic to give them deep satisfying orgasms time after time.

I have really enjoyed the time I have been posting on here so far. I have had some wonderful feedback that makes me feel like I am doing a good job, although there is always room for improvement. I love reading the comments people leave, especially if they have enjoyed my recordings.

It is possible to contact me privately using the "Send feedback" tab (as opposed to the "Add a comment" tab) and these messages come through to my e-mail account. There is an optional box for your e-mail address if you would like to hear back from me. I have received a few private messages and so far I have personally replied to everybody who has sent me feedback and left a contact e-mail address. I have started a few ongoing conversations too. So if you would like to hear from me personally, that's the way to go.

I welcome ideas for stories you would like to hear from me. I am constantly surprised by how popular my masturbation audio piece is. Having thought it would be the least popular contribution of mine, it has now outstripped the others in every measure. I don't want to repeat myself and rehash ideas, but I definitely want to provide some more masturbation audio pieces following that success. If you have any ideas of settings or scenarios I could use for that then I'd love to hear them. I have two ideas of my own in my to-do list and a listener has suggested another intriguing one to me. I won't give the game away by saying what they are though. If you have any ideas then please get in touch.

I hope you enjoy my audio stories. I'd love to hear from you if you do.

I would like to encourage everybody to give star ratings. Only about 1 in 500 visitors leave a star rating but it's something that helps people decide which contributions to listen to, so I really appreciate those ratings.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board