Literotica.com
index : members : CoyoteMittens : Biography

Add to favorites

CoyoteMittens
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CoyoteMittens's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: July 28, 1992
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: Somewhere cold...
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Bird(s)
User Number: 3998578
Member Since: November 28, 2017
Last Modified: September 13, 2020
Some words from CoyoteMittens:

Born of the sea foam, reared on the milk of the great cow, she grew into a playful pixie who flitted about trying to make the world kinder, though her sense of humor was wicked and her teeth were sharp.

I'm fascinated by how personalities develop. How we can hurt each other without trying, and heal each other without effort. My stories are attempts to work this out, to investigate how the sharp angles of individuals become soft and curved as they come into contact.

Criticism is always appreciated—in fact, adored—so long as it’s kind and respectful. That’s actually pretty close to a life motto for me.

Actual biography: I've skillfully buried it in every story I've ever written. A detail here, a detail there. I leave reconstruction as an exercise for the reader.

Note, I’m sure you’re all absolutely delightful people, with much to offer any lucky partner, but I’m happily taken, so please save your efforts.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board