Literotica.com
index : members : Polyacrylate : Biography

Add to favorites

Polyacrylate
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Polyacrylate's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4005886
Member Since: December 2, 2017
Last Modified: August 23, 2020
Some words from Polyacrylate:

I've lurked on Literotica for a decade and a half, and submitted some embarrassingly bad stories under a different user name many, many years ago.

So... I'm an engineer. I take minor pride in being a nerd. I love what I do in theory, although I currently loathe my job. I've had jobs that I love in the past. It's a key part of who I am. Anybody who tells you work doesn't matter... well, that's only true to an extent. What you 'do' is a key part of how you fit into the world, but that doesn't have to be the only part of it, or even the biggest.

I'm a husband and father. I love my wife dearly. She's wonderful, even those times when she's not. My kids come with their own challenges. I love them dearly, too, and it breaks my heart that one day they will hate me. I hope it is temporary.

I moved from the North to the southern US. I had many misconceptions about the South, and have found the people here to be very welcoming.

People bug me. I like being around others, but I think I'm a loner. And really, I'm ok with that. I wish I had realized it was ok when I was a teenager and young adult. to be alone, to rely on yourself emotionally sometimes.

I am fascinated by fantasy and memory. They inform one another, I think. Especially as it applies to sex. Really, any fantasy you have is informed by memory somehow, and frequently fantasy and memory arrive during the act, often unbidden.

I think kindness is vastly underrated. The ability to be considerate for others when you expect nothing in return is one of the most important qualities a person can have.

Life is made of tiny moments. Big moments are all well and good, but the tiny ones are what really counts, what memories are made of.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board